Soundproofed, ultra-large-capacity (10 gal. / 46 L), bagless central vacuum with cyclonic action. 700 AW of suction power. Includes a cartridge filter for optimum air filtration and increased motor protection if fine dust is picked up.
Equipped with the MOTE52 motor, its carbon brushes last twice as long as other models.
- Ultra-large-capacity canister (10 gal. / 46 L)
- Bagless system
- Cartridge filter protects motor if fine dust is picked up
- Cyclonic action generates constant and optimal suction power
- Muffler and outdoor exhaust included
Never vacuum flammable or gaseous material with your Drainvac system. See user manual.
Warranty for residential use
- Motor(s) : 10 years
- Circuits : 10 years
- Casing : lifetime
- Labor : 5 years (at an authorized Drainvac dealer or plant). The shipment of any items and the travel up to a retailer or to the manufacturer are at customer expense.
- Drainvac accessories : 5 years
- Regular accessories : 1 year
- Replacement parts : 1 year
- See terms and conditions
The cyclonic suction : you may have met this term many times when searching for a central vacuum without really knowing its real meaning. Here is a brief summary of this technology as well as the bene...Read
If you have decided to get yourself a Cyclonik or an Automatik system (products that can vacuum liquids), you will not regret it. Whether it is to clean up a mess, to wash the floor, to deal with a fl...Read
As you are looking to find a central vacuum for your home, you may have noticed that there are one-motor and two-motor models. The choice between the two models can be found in larger-capacity units s...Read
for more information!
1 (800) 408-1448
* Terms and conditions
The warranty covers all defects in manufacturing and materials produced by Drainvac International 2006 Inc. It excludes damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper use, or any modifications to the product. Drainvac cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect or special damage resulting from use of the product.
Keep all receipts / proof of purchase for your unit. The date on these documents is used to establish the warranty period. If a request for warranty service is made, you must present these proof of purchase documents at an authorized Drainvac retailer. If proof of purchase cannot be produced, the warranty period will be determined by the product’s manufacture date.
The warranty does not apply if the standard maintenance procedures recommended by Drainvac have not been followed or if a repair has been made by an unauthorized Drainvac retailer. Furthermore, the warranty is void: if damage is caused by misuse or inappropriate use of the appliance (refer to the recommendations in the user manual); if damage is caused by vacuuming plaster dust or other similar fine dust; if the unit is damaged by fire after vacuuming ashes or cigarette butts; following a change of owner or location of the original installation; if damage is caused by a flood, by any other natural disaster or electrical overload.
* Conditions common to all types of use (residential, commercial and industrial):
- The motor warranty is valid only if the carbon motor brushes wear out in an abnormal or uneven manner (one brush is completely worn while the other is almost new). If the two carbon brushes are both completely worn, this is considered normal wear and tear and the motor is therefore not eligible for repair or replacement under warranty.
- The use of dust bags, bag filter, foam filter and cartridge filter is required for devices that work with bags and/or filters.
Improper installation of these could allow dust to infiltrate the motor(s) and void the warranty. In addition, the wear of the filters is considered normal and is not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover piping, fittings, plugs or improper installation.
- Shipping and travel are at the customer’s expense.
- Proper maintenance of the device is suggested during the warranty period and proper maintenance of filters is also suggested as needed.